Top Rated Products

Tel: +1-650-344-3898 | Fax: +1-888-256-8883 | Email:

en | en | | LOG IN

10 years Chinese Visa



Chinese visa

10 years multiple entry Chinese visa


 Starting on November 12, 2014, the United States and China have enacted a new reciprocal visa agreement to increase the validity of short-term business and tourist visas to each other’s citizens. U.S. passport holders eligible for Chinese short term business (M) and tourist (L) visas will be issued multiple-entry Chinese visas valid for 10 years.  In order to qualify for 10 year visas, US passport holders must have more than 1 year validity remaining on their passport.  Once a 10 year visa has been issued, the validity of the visa does not expire if the holder renews his/her passport.  The visa holder can travel carrying the old passport with valid Chinese visa along with the new passport.  The cost for the visas will remain the same.


72-hour Visa Free program


Leisure travelers holding American and Canadian passports must obtain the L (tourist) visa to enter China. However, if you fly into and stay in 1 of the following cities for less than 72 hours, you are entitled to the 72-hour Visa Free program. The 11 cities are: Beijing, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dalian, Guangzhou, Guilin, Hangzhou, Shanghai, Shenyang, and Xian.


For ordinary passport holder of Singapore, Brunei and Japan, you are exempt from the visa if you visit the mainland of China for tourism, business, or visiting friends and relatives, and stay no longer than 15 days. A visa is required for any tour longer than 15 days. 


For the most updated Chinese Visa information please visit the official site of Chinese embassy in USA


We make the visa process easy

Business trips to China easier To apply for Chinese visa, no mail-in/online/fax applications are accepted. You or people on your behalf have to go to the Chinese consulate and apply in person. It is always wise to use an agent so you can save time and skip the long lines. While most visa service centers charge $100 service fee per passport, our service fee is only $50, which helps you save 50%.

Our Chinese visa service is $50 per passport. The Chinese consulate charges $140 and  the processing time is 4 business days. The visa type is L (tourist visa) which allows you to stay up to 90 days (for U.S. passport holders born in China) or 60 days (for U.S. passport holders not born in China).

Please use the checklist below to help you prepare the documents:

(The Checklist can be saved via Cookie. You can always come back and continue with the checklists or your can print the checklist)

Download the Application Form (2013 version).

The service fee is $50 and the visa fee is $140. These fees are subject to change. It generally takes 5 to 7 business days. However, there can be delay in the process so please plan your travel accordingly. 

In order to get 10 years visa, the passport must have more than 1 year remaining validity. 

 We accept passports from all the states, and you can order for your friends or employees. However, everyone should fill out the application form and sign on the last page of the form.

If you had Chinese visa before, please provide a copy of the most recent visa page.

 A photocopy of the applicant’s birth certificate if younger than 18. Copy of the photo pages of parents’ passports are needed if parents are not applying together.

Please mail the documents to Palace Travel, 1308 Bayshore Hwy Suite 140, Burlingame, CA 94010 in a traceable delivery method, e.g. USPS Priority Mail (1 to 3 business days) orPriority Mail Express (overnight) according to your need. The return envelope you send to us should also be traceable for safety reason.

 China Visa approval is at the sole discretion of the Chinese Consulate. Please make your travel plan accordingly as there might be delay when the Consulate process your application. The consulate may issue a visa shorter then 10 years to people with special jobs, e.g. military service, and may request additional documents.

The visa expires only according to the “Enter before” date, not according to your passport. Carry your new passport and  the old one which bears the valid Chinese visa to enter China.

The passport photos taken in Costco, CVS etc. are good to use. For more information please refer to the accepted photos and unaccepted photos

Children born in the U.S. whose parent(s) was a Chinese passport holder at the time of birth are not eligible for Chinese visa. They need Travel Permit instead. Please refer to the consulate official website for more information.

Order Now

Expedited service

We provide expedited service at the price of $120 per passport (plus $140 visa fee). The Chinese visa will be issued next business day. For example:

On Monday: We receive your passport and document by 5pm.

On Tuesday: We send the application to the consulate, 10 years Chinese visa will be issued next business day.

On Wednesday: Your 10-years Chinese visa is issued and we will send them back to you.

 Please mail the documents to Palace Travel, 1308 Bayshore Hwy Suite 140, Burlingame, CA 94010 overnight mail and email us the track #. Please include the pre-paid and pre-addressed return envelope. Overnight delivery is highly recommended if you choose expedited  visa service.

 The consulate does not work on weekends or public holidays. In that case it will be processed in the following business day. 

Have questions? Feel free to give us a call 650-344-3898 or send us an email

Order Now